Pages


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So we know Christmas is just around the corner, but we have a question for all of those who read this. Please comment with your opinion ;) Seeing as this is the Hobbs family's first Christmas we have put lights up outside, we are debating if white lights around the two windows would look better than the red ones we currently have. Gab and I have two different opinions and so we decided to have a poll!!!!!!!

We know the picture is not the greatest but which do you prefer?
Red like in the picture, or change them to white like the rest of the house?
Merry Christmas to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. White like the rest of the house! I'm all for the white lights except on the Christmas tree! We bought lights, but they are still in the box sitting in our garage. I guess it's not too late to hang them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the red ones looks great! as the white ones will too... I think if you decorate the garage door with some type of red lights the house will have a better balance. I think that is the key, have some balance on the first impression. If I were you I would use some more red lights in the garage door.
    If you look at the picture, you can see that the left part of the house is really busy and the right side is plain. Now imaging the garage door with red lights...I think it would look better. Now if I don't have red lights I will probably do all white and take out the lights on the windows and the columns...I think....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Photos by Junior! Put a strand of red around the garage door and it will be perfect!
    I'm a sucker for red lights though.........
    :)

    ReplyDelete