January 25th, 2010-
Happy birthday to my sweet Mila. You are growing up SO fast. In the past few months you have started talking alot. You repeat everything that your sister says and you know almost every ones name. I must tell you that you are extremely sensitive. Every time someone tells you no, or watch out, or anything like that( in the nicest tone possible) you bury your face in your hands and run away. I think it is cute ;) I love how you cuddle me at night before I put you in your crib. I love when you tilt your head to the side and say, " What the?????" I love you so much and I hope you have the greatest year ever. You will be a excellent big sister. Love you!Daddy
Happy birthday to my sweet Mila. You are growing up SO fast. In the past few months you have started talking alot. You repeat everything that your sister says and you know almost every ones name. I must tell you that you are extremely sensitive. Every time someone tells you no, or watch out, or anything like that( in the nicest tone possible) you bury your face in your hands and run away. I think it is cute ;) I love how you cuddle me at night before I put you in your crib. I love when you tilt your head to the side and say, " What the?????" I love you so much and I hope you have the greatest year ever. You will be a excellent big sister. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment