Pages


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hobbs Christmas Tradition!


Kina, Mila, Gabby (and baby Elina-25 weeks)


Eating PIZZA!
Well this is the first year that our little family has done this but when I was growing up me,my sisters, and my parents would have a pizza party, movie, and sleep in the living room "under" the Christmas tree.   So we tryed this out last night.  The girls were SO excited they were bouncing off the wall and running around everywhere!  We ordered pizza from Dominoes and pulled our California King mattress off of our bed and into the living room.  It was sure cozy! I, like always, passed out at about 9:30 while Mom and Kina stayed up hanging out and watching TV.
Daddy, Kina, and Mila getting cozy
We hope we can always continue this tradition I learned as a kid and keep it going!


Gabby and I for my work Christmas Party

No comments:

Post a Comment