 |
| Gabby and Kina putting up the tree Dec 2010 |
 |
| Daddy and Kina with the star |
 |
| Self-taken family pic.... It only took 5 tries |
Time is sure flying by! At least in my world it is. I feel lucky to have put up my Christmas Lights before all of this snow came! This week after thanksgiving has been full of decorating and putting up Christmas stuff. We got our tree up and Kina was so excited to put the star on the top! We also put lights up in the kitchen as well as on our decorative tropical tree in the kitchen.
 |
| Kina posing like always |
Gabby had a fun activity for the girls last night making snowman pictures with cotton balls and glue. (I never knew you could use flour and water as glue) The awesome things you learn from a Bolivian wife ;)
 |
| Kina and Mila making snowmen |
 |
| Mila-Such a big girl! |
 |
| My 3-1/2 girls! |
 |
| Kina and her snowman |
I feel grateful to not being sick anymore and also to my wife for letting me get to bed every night last week at 9:00 so I could get better quickly.
 |
| Kina and Mila late night hanging out |
Gabby has been working less lately which has been nice (2-3 nights per week) It has slightly changed up Kina's schedule because as pictures prove she has been hanging out with Momma after i go to bed. That sneaky little girl! I put her to bed last night at 9:00 and I went to bed at 10:00. I see pictures on the camera this morning of the two of them from last night after I went to bed!
 |
| Smile! |
 |
| My baby girls new hair 12/6/2010 |
Gabby cut and dyed her hair yesterday and I think it looks gorgeous!
Mila makes me laugh everyday with the thing she is learning. My favorite is when she does something she is not supposed to do and I tell her, "no no" She replies to me saying, "No No Daddy!" It almost makes me want to find something to tell her no about!
 |
| Advent calendars-Thanks MOM! |
 |
| Daddy's Saturday morning exercise! |
No comments:
Post a Comment