Pages


Monday, July 26, 2010

4 best years of my life +1

Life started for Gabby and I at the 2005 Warped Tour in SLC.  I was with my good friend, lead guitarist, and roommate, Boris Lukowski.
 Three beautiful girls confronted him and I and asked if they could take a picture of us to put on their website (They were promoters for a venue in SLC)   The five us us scrunched together and put on our cheesy smiles.  There was out of the 3 girls one Argentine, one Asian, and one Bolivian ;)
                                                       (This is the actual picture of when we met)


One of the girls caught my attention with dyed blondish hair and stunning blue eyes.
 While posing for the picture this girl put her arm around me and grabbed my hand.  Love at first sight..... maybe not,   but for me ... yes. 

We exchanged numbers and and headed our separate ways.  We began texting and calling each other and this lasted for about a month before we actually went out.
 If you haven't caught on... this is Gabby ;)  For those of you that are confused, you are right , she does have brown eyes.  She tricked me with blue contacts ;)  I couldn't get enough of this girl and  still can't to the day.  Happy anniversary Gabby.  I love you so much !  We have been happily married now for 4 years on July 29th and been together for 5 years total.  I couldn't be happier. 
I am grateful to have her in my life.  She is absolutely perfect for me and I look forward to the day when we can be sealed together in the temple to our beautiful daughters Kina and Mila.  Thanks for making my life fun!

7 comments:

  1. you guys are an awesome couple with an awesome family. we love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan! Hey any ideas on when you are hiking tablerock? Gabby is really interested in going ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's either the 13th or 14th of August I think. I'll have to nail down the exact date and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...I love this post. You guys are awesome. Cory and I will be going on Tablerock too...just don't laugh at us because we will be soooooo slow. HA HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Angie! So is it the 14th? Gabby needs to request off work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gabby is one beautiful girl! Man, I want to go to Table rock!

    ReplyDelete