Pages


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My two girls

I thought it would be fun to show a picture comparing Kina and Mila when they are at the same age.  Their personalities are so different from each other right now, I wonder how they will be as they grow older ;) 

Kina aprox 18 Months
  I was thinking back with Gabby the other night about how Kina acted and what different things she did that stood out.  I mostly remember her closing her eyes, moving her head side to side and lip syncing to whatever music we were listening to.  She knew we loved it and so she would always do it to get a laugh and smile out of us ;)  Kina looks like her mom and has thick long beautiful hair.   Kina started walking at 11 months old.
Her full name is Kina Thalia Hobbs-Dec 25th 2010
Mila 18 Months
Mila right now loves to get  tickled and to laugh.  She has an OBSESSION with shoes, which scares the holy bageez out of me ;)  She carries around shoes all over the house.  She loves to dance to music whether it be on the radio or from Daddy's guitar.  She is super mellow and we hope that she stays that way!  She is somewhat like her dad in the sense that she sleeps alot ;) People say she looks more like me then her mom although she is a little bit more dark complexion then her sister.   Mila started walking at 14 months old.
Her full name is Mila Noelia Hobbs-January 25th 2010.

They were both born on the 25th exactly 25 months apart ;)
I love my princesses ;)

2 comments: