Pages


Monday, September 27, 2010

A Great and Busy weekend

We had a great and extremely busy weekend !  Gabby worked Friday night so I stayed home with my girls and did my normal exercise routine.  After this was done I fed Kina and Mila dinner.  Man I love these two girls.  I don't know what I would do without them!  After this we packed up and headed over to the Liester home to pack up our music stuff for our Peak Theory gig Saturday morning. I put Mila in bed at about 8:30 and Kina went to bed shortly after.  We are 4 days into having Kina fall asleep all by herself.  Its not very fun but it is working out ;)   After this Landon Young and Matt Bowen came over and we had a little 2 hour COD battle. 

 I woke up bright and early to go set up our sound at Bella Hair Designers parking lot for their Grand Opening.  I was more than happy to try and help out my sister Heather.  We had a great time playing even though it felt like a 100 degrees outside!  Our guitars kept going out of tune due to the extreme heat. Five to One Video


We got home around 1:00 pm and I started working on the metal shed I picked up on craigslist Thursday night.  This was one of those things I bought and then wished I had not.  We have really wanted a shed for our 4 wheelers and things in the winter so we have some space in our garage.  I say I wish I had not because it is HUGE and was ALOT of work for me to disassemble and pack on a trailer to bring back from Pocatello.  It seemed like an impossible task to complete.   I worked on it for 6 hours Saturday and got the floor kit installed with the wood and also got the sides put up.  I am positive about it now because I can see that I will have it done soon. Turns out it is looking really nice and I only need to finish putting the roof supports and roof panels on. We ended up saving at least $500 over buying this one brand new at Lowes.  Just remind me when I am done and before we start sprinklers up in the spring to plug off or move the sprinkler that is behind it in the corner :)
Gabby left to the Womens Conference and a Dinner with the Relief Society at around 4:30 and came back home at 6:30.  We then headed over to the Liesters for some snacks and the UFC fights.
 Sunday was good as normal, I had the lesson in primary and we had a good meeting with the Bishop to help finish our plans for the end of October.  We had our 3 hour nap and then spent the evening reading books, doing puzzles and eating no bake cookies !


No comments:

Post a Comment