Pages


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Journal-like

Sept 20th, 2010-So I've decided that I will write in this blog sort of like a journal  since we have never been good at keeping one.   I have always known the importance of keeping one for our future posterity.  It is sort of a exciting time of our lives right now.  We will be getting sealed in the temple on October 30th.  Bishop Klinger got us tickets to the Saturday morning General Conference session.  We leave for our 7 night cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamiaca, The Grand Cayman, and Cozumel Mexico on October 7th.  We set sail on the 9th and we will be back on the 16th.  This means our sealing will come quickly.  I realize how important this is for ourselves, our kids, and our grand kids.  Kina and Mila are growing fast and have different personalities.  We love everyday with them and I do not want them to grow up too fast ;)  Last night  Gabby was working and Kina, Mila, and myself went to my fall league softball game at Tauphas Park.  We played a great game and won.  Mila and Kina hung out with the Rowe's and cheered me on from the sidelines!  

PICTURES FROM THE MIDDLE TETON HIKE!!!!!!!
Almost up the the saddle

Gabby and I just below the saddle

Gabby and I at the saddle

Gabby and my Dad crossing a snowfield above the saddle

Going up the SW courileur

Almost at the summit


Gab and I with the Grand Teton behind us at the Summit of the Middle Teton

Eating lunch on top

some of my favorite people at the saddle

No comments:

Post a Comment