Pages


Friday, September 17, 2010

Temple

Well, the news is out.  I am happy to announce that Gabby and I will be sealed together along with our two beautiful daughters on October 30th in the Idaho Falls Temple for time and all eternity.  This is something we have been working on for quite awhile and we feel blessed that we finally have the opportunity to partake of this great blessing.  We look forward to spending this experience with our families and close friends.  Thanks for every ones patience and love. "to eternity and beyond!"

9 comments:

  1. That is the best news!!! Congrats to you all, what a wonderful thing for you and your girls. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie ;) Too bad you all live so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Scott & Gabby! It's a beautiful, amazing blessing to be sealed eternally. I hope you have an amazing day. - Kim Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh my gosh...that is such good news. I may just have to make my way to Idaho Falls that day! :) I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations guys!!! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so excited for you guys!!! Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard about this from Jessica than read the blog. Awesome and cool! Congrats! Also, I am amazed at how much weight you've lost is such a short time. I need to quite eating so much junk and become like super Scotty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MIke! Its not that hard to eat healthier after a couple weeks ! I heard you guys are coming up for the sealing?????????????? Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys ;) Finally we can visit for more than 5 minutes.... I remember rushing you guys out of our house last time when you surprised us because we were heading out of town! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete