Pages


Monday, November 22, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

 November 22nd-

Monday morning snow outside the window at my work.

We had a great weekend filled with lots of fun activities!  It snowed alot! We started off Friday with a guys night while Gabby was at work.  Ian McMurtery, Matt Bowen, Landon Young, Eric and Hector Liester, and Hectors buddy all came over for some COD Black Ops action.  We played until about midnight and everyone went home.  I set my alarm and woke up at 8:30 and headed to the soccer fields to play some football with the ward.  It was snowing so it was wet and fun!    We spent the day together after this out in the snow with the four wheeler and then we worked out a little bit before heading over to Josh and Hailey Parmer's house for the UFC fights!  It was an overall unsuccesful night for the fighters that we wanted to win.  Sunday was normal as always, it snowed alot so we hung out inside, cuddled and played.  We have  a mysterious driveway shoveler and we appreciate the help they gave us this weekend.  Its not often I see Gabby with her work schedule so she was excited to see I didnt' have to get out and "play " on my four wheeler.  We ended up watching the Music Awards and eating brownies until bedtime. 
Now here's to hoping the snow slows down today so I can make it home in my car!  I need to also find a new time to get my cardio in.  It looks like my lunchtime runs may have come to a stop .

No comments:

Post a Comment