Pages


Monday, November 1, 2010

Families are Forever







Thanks to everyone who traveled from all over to be with us at our Temple Sealing on Saturday.  It was an amazing day and experience for everyone.  I have never seen my 3 girls look more beautiful.  I can not wait to see the pictures that were taken outside after the ceremony.  I will post them as soon as I receive them!  What a great feeling it is to know that our families are forever and that the love we share in this life will continue on forever after this one comes to a end.  I know Gabby and I were meant for each other and I would never change anything about my past because I know that those things are what lead us to each other. I hope someday to see my whole family in the temple and I know that it is possible.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are the cutest couple and have the sweetest little family. Congratulations! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete