Pages


Monday, November 15, 2010

More Temple Pictures

Thanks to Kristy Perkins from our ward for taking our pictures on this special day.  She truly captured the pure beauty and joy of this special day and of my three beautiful girls!  Thanks to photo shop... I didn't look so bad either!

Brother and Sister Duncan taught us the discussions over a year ago.

Me and my girls coming out of the Temple

October 30th 2010

Everybody that came to the sealing!

The Peak Theory band wives club!

Gabbys parents

With both of our parents

Gabby's Family

I like natural shots when you don't know your being photographed

Us walking to the garden

My beautiful family

I knew this day would come!

I love this shot with the girls in the background



Kina

Mila

Kisses for Daddy

Mila is so gorgeous

I love this girl




Idaho Falls Temple

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Kristy does do a wonderful job and these pictures are proof of her talent. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures! Congrats on being sealed, that's awesome.
    Thanks for the comments on our blog!

    ReplyDelete