Pages


Friday, November 19, 2010

My girls have the best mom!

Kina and Mila Painting pictures

Kina with her necklace

Kina making a cereal necklace

Mila eating her Cereal necklace

Mila November 2010
My Kina and Mila have the best Mommy!  Gabby is so good with doing "school" with the girls everyday.  They do memorizing, numbers, letters, counting and all kinds of fun activities!  One thing that I have noticed lately is that Kina has a really good memory!  I can't believe how good she does with books.  She pretends to read them but really it is only from memory.  I took some video yesterday of her reading to Mila some books we got from the library.

2 comments:

  1. Love Kina's concentrated look while drawing! I still have some of the pictures she drew for me last time we were in IF. I'm sentimental when it comes to children gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that Kina has such a good memory!! That'll serve her well. Gabby is pretty awesome, those girls are lucky to have her!

    ReplyDelete