Pages


Friday, October 29, 2010

Nervous and excited

3 hours from now Gabby and I will be going to the temple ;)  It has been 11 years for me and will be the first time for Gabby. We have been married now for a little over 4 years and we have both grown and changed so much in that short amount of time.  I really look forward to tomorrow when I will see all 3 of my beautiful girls dressed in white as we are sealed for time and all eternity.  It will be a day I never forget!  I love my family and thanks for all of the support from family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott and Gabby! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to go to your sealing tomorrow! :) My mom and dad and Sam and Hudson and I are an hour from Provo headed your way! I can't wait to see your adorable family in the temple. We love you so much!!! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete