Pages


Monday, October 25, 2010

BABY HOBBS #3, 18 weeks and counting

Yes the word is out!  Baby Hobbs #3 will be here in march of 2011.  I would like to remind you how tough my Gabby is, she climbed the Middle Teton  with no problem at 10 weeks pregnant ;)  We have known that we were pregnant  since about week 5 or 6 but decided to keep it to ourselves for fun.  Because of her exercising and running daily she has been able to hide it much easier. The little baby bump is small but yes it is noticeable if you look for it!  Here is a picture from my cruise album on facebook. 
I am excited for the new change in our lives and know Kina and Mila will be great big sisters.  I have my mind set on having another girl so I will not be disappointed if  a boy does not come. I don't even know what I would do with a boy anyways ;).  I'm used to my little princesses!  Kina walked around all last night at my Dads house with a orange hat, a back pack, and a cork-gun telling us she was hunting Grizzly Bears and Elk.  If a boy never comes I'm sure one of my girls will be a hunter with me ;)

2 comments: