Pages


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkins!!!!

I don't know what has happened the last few years but the last time I remember carving pumpkins was with Gabby when we were dating in 2005!  So Tuesday night when I was out for band practice I picked up food for our Sealing Luncheon as well as a couple of pumpkins from Winco

  The girls went to a Halloween party at the church earlier yesterday with Gabby and had fun in their costumes!!!!! 
KINA-LADYBUG
MILA-BALLERENA
Later when I got home we cleaned up the house and started carving pumpkins, this was Kina and Milas first time!  Mila sat in her chair with a sharpie and went to town coloring.  Kina and Daddy started drawing  a face on the other one.  We had a great time, Kina would not reach in to clean the pumpkin out with her bare hands but was more than willing to help out with a spoon ;)  We took a couple of pictures and then set them out on the front porch for the world to see.  Kina was so proud of her pumpkins!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment