Gratitude. After watching General Conference, I know why I am so happy at this point of my life. I see so many people on social networks (Facebook)(Myspace), complaining about life or things happening to them. These bad things happen to me and my family as well ;) The only difference is we need to look at all of the blessings we have in life and realize how well off we really have it. Do you have a family? Someone who loves you? A place to keep you safe from the elements? Food? Clean water?
Be grateful for what you have. A positive vibe will spread to others, same as will a negative one. Be positive! I personally could loose everything I own..... but as long as I would still have these few things in the pictures, I could start over with a smile, I would still be happy.......
No comments:
Post a Comment