Pages


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kina and Mila pics :)




HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I will greatly enjoy my time alone with Gabby for the next 9 days starting Early Friday morning but this made me think alot about my little girls. 


CHEESE!!!

SILLY FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I don't know what life would be like without these two extremely gorgeous, unique, funny, and precious little girls. 


SO GROWN UP
Kina is well aware that we are leaving on a Huge Boat for a long time and she is excited to stay with her Abuelita.  Mila on the other hand has no clue;)


LOOKS LIKE A FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PIC
  So I got home from work yesterday and Kina looked sooooooooooooo cute so I decided to take some pictures.

BFF's .......SOMETIMES ;)
  I took all of the pictures off of my camera so we would have plenty of room to snap  alot of shots on our cruise but I will leave these few new ones on there so I can browse through and look at them everytime I start to miss them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment