Pages


Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference Weekend


 Well we had a great time conference weekend in SLC ;) We stayed at Gabby's parents house arriving Friday night around 7:00 pm.  The girls absolutely love going to Abuelitas house and are looking forward to staying there a long time (this week when we go on our cruise)  Friday night we mostly just hung out around the house and visited. 

Gabby and I woke up early Saturday morning and went to the first session of General Conference.  It was both of ours first time and we really enjoyed it.  Jime came early also and picked Kina up and took her to play with her cousins Bianca and Hailey.  Before we came home we went to Gabby's favorite place to eat, La Frontera.  We came home and I took a two hour nap ;)  We woke up and took the girls to Hogle Zoo.  They love animals and we had a awesome time there. 



We only stayed 2-1/2 hours which is plenty of time for me ;)   On the way home we stopped at the Gateway mall and let the girls play around by the water fountains.  After we got home Gabby's Mom made us an awesome dinner and we all just sort of hung around the house, played, and chatted.  We woke up Sunday Morning around 9:00 and ate some delicious pancakes made by Gabby's Dad Eduardo.   We listened to the first session of Sunday until 11:00 am and then headed out on our way home. 

 The trip was quick and we were home on time for Gabby to head to work ;(  The girls and I played at home and then went over to my parents to see the 6x6 Elk that he shot on his hunt.  I also finished up the shed project I had been working on for the past week.  It is done!  Life is good. 
completed shed!
Inside of the shed

No comments:

Post a Comment