Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Great People
Have you ever received something from someone without expecting? During the past week this has happened to us twice. I feel extremely blessed to know people that are so caring and unselfish that they are willing to go the extra mile to help you out whether it be spiritually or temporally. One is a friend we have known forever that gave Gabby something for our temple sealing this Saturday. This friend went WAY out of her way for us. I hope to someday be like this person. Another is my parents, always unselfish and making sure we have what we need as kids even if we do not deserve it. I look up to people like this and hope that being around them will rub off on us. If everyone in the world was like these two people the world would be a perfect place. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment